12 Nov 2009

Maximonster



This tiny creature is hardly as big as Sandy's rabbit and it's fully grown. I'm dogsitting whilst the owners are away and was looking forward to it coming, but apart from being really sorry for it being so size-challenged I don't feel I've got a dog at all. There's NOTHING on the end of the lead....

Iain's huge hairy alsation who we were afraid would destroy it in one bite, mistaking it for a rabbit, doesn't seem to register the little thing at all - maybe it gets in under the radar.

2 comments:

stitching and opinions said...

Ah ha, a poodle? the perfect dog for an asthmatic old girl [as it doesn't shed] who will soon have time to take more walkies .

carol said...

Yes - but I think I need one with more weight than this one. I keep thinking it's slipped the lead when we're out walking because there's no pull on the end.