15 Nov 2011

Well either the blogspot has gone mad or I have. It's all changed and I'm not reassured at all. Nothing much happening in my world anyway but I had a Thought or two to share with the outer world. All have vanished in the confusion. The weather is so good that that is confusing too. This time last year we were already ankle deep in snow.
Grandson is home with a gastric episode. We hope it isn't catching as it hasn't been the 24hr variety, more 75hrs. I think I'm going to stop pretending I have anything worth saying and see if this works.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Diets are strange things. Sister two has just been diagnosed with MS (as was Sister one a while ago now). She has gone on the recovery diet which leaves her very little of today's food types to eat. But so far she has rid herself of her persistent rosacea, menopause symptons, reflux and quite some weight.
I think it's size rather than weight that matters, particularly in the waist region.
Well done with whatever works.
Cheers Gillian

stitching and opinions said...

Don't know what Bloggy was doing to you. I know there is a new process they are trying to get us to use to put up words and pics. I can't drive it and have reverted to the traditional form [in Settings i think]

carol said...

That's interesting Gillian - sad that your sister should have to resort to a radical diet but good that she has shifted so many other upsetting symptoms. What is a 'recovery diet?'I'd like to know because we have customers wit rosacea and many with unwanted menopause symptoms so anything I can tell them about is welcome.