11 Jul 2014

Nautical shots from the shore.

The Agenda here is almost the hidden agenda. Owner Greg and grandson coming from Whitehills in Banffshire to Findhorn. It took them ten hours (takes about two by road!!)
Passing the seals on the bar. Wish I had been with them at this moment.

Getting closer, but it's a tricky approach.

Coming safely through the mouth at speed - with the incoming tide.

Rounding the buoy to their mooring. 

My favourite watering hole was very busy the next day. We had a long breakfast with the sailors. 

Even busier today - glorious sunshine and they have added pizza to their menu, wine, local  beers and, obviously, ice-cream..

There's small pontoon now but Agenda is moored elsewhere in the bay.

Sometimes when I point and shoot I get grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! I've just discovered I can comment without having a blog of my own!xxxx