27 Jan 2009

Failed again..

...to get my comment posted on Gillian's blog. Blah! I keep forgetting my password. What I wanted to say was - delicious shoes, where are you going to wear them? They will enhance a well-turned ankle very fetchingly I think! What a pretty cottage; I do like your curtains. You're very clever at finding nice houses and what a lovely little lane. It reminded me of the ones around the village where I grew up although there were no stone walls and no sheep to peer over the hedges. There were ponies and goats but it was mostly market gardening in our part of Essex. I do miss the flowers that used to grow in the hedgerows and those rather evil looking red berried things that lurked poisonously - what were they called? Nothing is allowed to grow at the sides of roads up here.

I love my flat screen TV. I think it was one of the real pleasures of last year to suddenly find I didn't have to squint at the programmes I wanted to watch and could really enjoy the DVD's.

It does feel a bit like spring although it's still cold here and there isn't a lot of daylight yet. Maybe it's just knowing that it can't be too long now that makes it feel better (or my anti-depressants of course!)

No comments: