29 Oct 2013

Disgruntled Last Words.

Grandson opened me a gmail account  because I was teed off with yahoo, then google refused to acknowledge I had any blogs at all.  After a day of anger and frustration I have access to my dashboard again but as I closed the gmail account in irritation at some point when that strikes home I shall probably lose it again. I have several blogs, only this one open to the public, but useful places to store writings in. The universe is evidently telling me to get everything out, probably down on paper would be safest, and give up adding to the clutter in the collective stratoculture.

So that's it. It's been fun.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Please keep this one open. I was just about to do a blog on my recent readings and so... I shall.
Keep writing Carol!
Cheers
Gillian