3 Dec 2009

On-line shopping.

In between the baking orgy and sitting twiddling my thumbs in the shop I have been doing my Christmas shopping on-line with some success until today when I wanted to create my own calendar with family pics for a couple of relatives and for me. I find however that my iMac is too aged and generaly doesn't have IT any more - just like me only it's only 3 or 4 years old unlike me. I can't even down-load the updates because it isn't a Leopard and therefore is too far down the food chain even to be updated. Grrr! This built-in obsolescence really makes me grumpy.

2 comments:

stitching and opinions said...

Would it do any good to send the pics and instructions to someone with a younger machine......Steve maybe? [no innuendo intended]

carol said...

Thanks - that sounds good. I'll work out which ones and what then email you.