28 Feb 2010

Out of darkness.



After some organisation of the garage in preparation for the book packers tomorrow, two trips to the recycling yard with cardboard boxes and a visit to M&S for knickers I thought to get a bit of one-to-one with Nature whilst the temperature is reasonable and the snow, at this level, almost gone. I chose a place that used to be deserted at this time of year but now that everyone is so keen on walking that has changed. The World, his wife, dogs, three children and granny, had had the same idea. There was even an ice cream van, marquee and ambulance. I still don't know why. Luckily there is enough acreage for me (not a people person) to lose sight of all this jollity, walk up and down a few sand dunes and have a brief commune with Demeter who will soon be getting her daughter back from mean old Hades. We hope.

2 comments:

stitching and opinions said...

lovely pics

Gillian said...

I'm glad your engineer got to you quite soon. Unfortunately, boilers don't seem to be made of cheap hardy parts. I wish you luck. I ended up with a whole new one!
Lovely walking areas.
Hope the snow stays away now!
Cheers Gillian