23 Aug 2011

Time to play in the shop today so, without book or extra crosswords, I paged through the blogs following on from mine. Strangely they were mostly foreign. First was a poetry blog from Malaysia and, though I couldn't read the verses, the sound as I played the syllables phonetically in my head, was beautiful. Then came a shoal of Muslim ladies with bright photos of themselves and their families. They were succeeded by blogs in Arabic script with more family photos. After them I found myself in India amongst pictures of the Ganges and Indian architecture, more unreadable words but lots of strong energy, and finally a couple of book review sites from the States and Australia,.

Do these sites change daily? I suspect they are called up in arbitrary fashion, like a bingo drum. I started with Chillside's site and got a succession of quilters so perhaps there is a word- association sorting going on, though why that should get me so many foreign sites beats me.

Tried Walled Garden then as the starting point and got a school education site then several sites about US politics. Don't think the word-association theory works after all.

I shall use this for scrying I think. Could work as well as Runes or the I Ching and is a lot less messy than entrails. For today I'll take the heavy preponderance of unreadable language as a hint to start enjoying the visual and brooding less on the Word.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

When I do that I get lots of spanish language sites. I'd love to know how to dip into like minded sites, but what on earth would I use as a link!
Cheers Gillian