16 Jul 2008

Back on track - hopefully.

Things do seem to be a bit better now on the domestic front although there will be more where that came from, she says darkly. Maybe I should think more positivly but I excuse myself from that particular mind control excecise on the grounds of past experience.

Now I need the shop to flourish a bit. Please. If there is a goddess of books (would Athene do? I'm not sure I trust those muses) please could she bring in some eager customers and make sure that they are eager for something I actually have.

Not much other news; I have missed all my social engagements because I get so knocked about by emotion; No good asking my psyche or whatever to change now - again, not so much negative thought but realism here!

I shall get on with listing books.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Keep on track, Carol.You have so much strength, it just ebbed away temporarily.
If you were nearby you could come bat watching with me tonight. I'm looking forward to it as a perfect mid week distraction.
Thinking of you.
Cheers Gillian