13 Jul 2008

Upsetting

This has been a very very upsetting weekend, on a personal level because of the behaviour of my grandson's father who is systematically ruining his son's life, preventing him from having any childhood.

Mac have messed with their set-up which includes my email facility which I can't now access. I'm told I need to down load this and up load that and I can't remember any of my id's or passwords from way back when... I just wish they could leave well alone.

(eradicated line that was me giving way to black depression... I don't feel better but not ready to quit!)


Monday. This goes on. Why do I feel as if I've been here before? The Buddhists have it right: karma and the Wheel of Life. It just keeps on turning.

By the way, I wish people wouldn't leave comments and then erase them.

Edited to add: Thank you very much Lesley for your comments. I was a bit spooked by the delete and it was lovely to get your good wishes. Things are still in turmoil and grim but perhaps there are a few glimmers of light. Time - is our greatest gift I remember a wise man saying (can't remember which wise man) and though in the dead hours of the night it doesn't feel like much of a blessing I should be able to look back far enough now to believe that's true. At the moment my rational mind does but the emotional part of me is screaming for instant resolution!!

3 comments:

stitching and opinions said...

Oh dear, lots of Solidarity from here in the South. Give me a bell if you fancy a rant xx

lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lesley said...

It was I who deleted the comment I suppose that's the correct English but I feel much more comfortable writing it was me. I wouldn't have done so if I had known deletion left a trace.

Here's what I wrote yesterday:
Hi Carol, I haven't introduced myself yet but I've been reading your blog with much interest for the last six weeks or so. I'm very sorry to read you are so blue right now. Kept checking to see if you were feeling better but you haven't written any more today.

I've been meaning to write to you and tell you how I came to be reading your blog but that will need to wait if your email is up the spout. For now I hope it will make you feel the tiniest bit better to know that out there in cyberspace there's me, and probably other people like me whom you've never met, who are wishing you well tonight.