30 Mar 2009


I chose to get off the tour bus at the Science Exhibition Centre which sounded promising. Once inside I realised that it must have been created for children (I kept falling over them and they were hogging all the best interactive stuff. Humpff!) I felt a bit cheated, even with my concessionary ticket. The Science Museum in London has lots of interesting stuff for adults but not this place, and the sandwiches are awful, take my word for it. The other food looked sad too. Still, I found this homunculus was worth a snap. He is demonstrating the areas of the body with the most nerve endings and sensory input to the brain. The feet surprised me a bit, although as mine were beginning to hurt already (they aren't used to hard city paving slabs) maybe it wasn't such a surprise. Can you just see his underpants? There is a discreet suggestion there of sensory input!!

No comments: