26 Oct 2009

Well Fin and Theo seem to be coming on nicely (see below.) Fin has changed - looks very like his mum just now and he still has a VERY determined mouth. It's good to see him happy on a bike. He was nervous of riding it, in fact refused to be bought one last Christmas - the only child the man in the bike shop had ever known to scream 'Don't make me have one!" It looks as if things have changed there too. He's a cautious chap; likes to think things out first. Theo is much more gung ho for adventure.

Thank heaven for digital cameras.

Sandy is in a trauma again as Mr MacSeed, now 2 1/2 years old, has had a stroke and is looking a bit lopsided. Sandy is refusing to leave Mr M's side today which won't please a certain father as it's half term for Sandy's school and he's supposed to be getting a visit. Ruffled feathers and some squawking later today I predict.

On a personal note, I wish the clocks did't change. I get all messed about. I was watching 'Cabaret' at 2.30 this morning and it gave me nightmares. Must have been the heavy atmosphere of violence, present and impending, that the film does so damnably well.. or maybe I was tuning in to the vigil over Mr M up the road.

No comments: