24 Nov 2012

The big news is that the shop will close on 15th December and I will finally be put out to grass. I can't wait.

The customers are sad (I'm getting weary of fielding cries of woe) but C's health has suffered from stress over the years and managing two businesses has proved too much. There are possibilities in the offing, for instance the stock might be taken over and it move to another premises to be run by others. I hope this happens. Ours is a very health-conscious town.

No plans yet for my own next steps but I do have some unfinished projects, and people to visit (finances willing.)

Of course we may all come to an end in December, as the Mayan calendar suggests. My theory is they ran out of rock.... or patience...

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Please can I be on your list of people to visit? We have a lovely guest room and enjoy much food and drink and cheer. I've wanted to meet you for ages.
Cheers Gillian

carol said...

Thank you Gillian. I was planning to invite myself!! Longing to meet you too..