25 Sept 2008

Hair not growing - government to blame?

I have a new conspiracy scare. Chloë went to get her hair cut yesterday. I commented that it hardly seemed worth having it cut because it was still looking really short. "It's three months since I was last at the hairdressers" she said "I booked this appointment as I left last time." I was shocked. In three months mine has usually got from collar level to the pointy bit of my shoulder blades. Is there something wrong with my daughter?

Apparently not. Chloë reapeated all this to the hairdresser who said calmly: "I've been noticing that nobody's hair has grown much this summer."

And she doesn't think this calls for investigation by Agents Mulder and Scully?

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hair! Mine only grows 1cm every 2 months but I thought that was the aftermath of the chemo. I have been reassured that it all grows at different rates anyway.
cheers Gillian