19 Apr 2008

Trouble staying awake.

I keep nodding off over my desk. I spent last evening with Kate who mixed us a huge G&T then opened wine to go with the roast chick. I haven't had an alcoholic drink since last Sunday and it hit me really hard. Memo to self - stay in training! The real killer was a coffee last thing. I was ricocheting around until beyond midnight reorganising the shelves in the shop. David-the-book-seller's visit left some of them floppy. Luckily I have back-ups.

Kate and I talked non-stop, I'm just not sure now what about. We did agree to work toward republishing a local book and I think I agreed to set up a space and time for some chap who has a wild-life centre further north to give a talk. Oh dear! I don't even remember what he is called now.

I feel a bit fragile and still have three hours to go before I can shut the shop.

No comments: