11 Aug 2008

...and it's Monday again.

The grandson is back therefore a week of driving to the riding stables lies ahead. Not an unpleasant prosepct and I doubt I'll lose much trade in so doing - she says rather bitterly. It's also his birthday Wednesday and he will be moving into double figures so that means a celebration dinner on Wednesday evening. There are two chocolate cakes upstairs, one waiting for dispatch to London becase - and how strange is this - his Aunt Sophie's partner Nick has his birthday on the same day. Not so strange really talking to other families; these birthday clusters often happen. It looks as if Costa's next son will be born on or very close to his own birthday.

As this blog (and my life?) is getting so boring I am think it is time to either fictionalise it or bring it to a close. When I hear stories from people like Andrew I realise there are some who SHOULD be writing about their lives because they are relevant to others. he says he has trouble with the Russian internet connections but his son is putting articles he has written into blog form. I'll look forward to it.

No comments: