12 Mar 2008

Company

Just checked for my blog-mates as I do daily. I have 'sillyrabbit' next to me today, Zac in Melbourne, who describes himself as: 'middle weight, short and furry. fast and furious,' and has a nice picture of himself - apparently he's a large furry grey rabbit. Glenda, who has returned from a blowy holiday and feels better, praise be, is next to Russian 'Tanya,' dark and sultry. I can't understand a word of what Tanya has written but there is a photo of a very delectable man down the page a bit so I suppose she has fun.

I rely on Glen to tell me what to read as she reads more than I do. yesterday 'The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters' turned up in a charity shop and I might read that before I list it. It looks interesting. Sophie brought me 'Child 44' by Tom Smith but I foolishly listed it straight away and 15 minutes later it had sold. She is a bit afraid it is still pre-publication. There was a listing on Amazon but not created by them so I suppose listed by someone like Sophie who had got hold of a copy before it launched. Hey ho. She tells me it is an unpleasant story so although I enjoy crime novels probably it's not a bad one to have missed.

No comments: